Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Cannot iTunes



Anyone know why the iTunes server is rejecting my work laptop? I can't fix the applications on my iPhone except ON the phone, cannot get music info for CDs I import (Powderfinger - the old album with the magical My Kind of Scene, Leonard Cohen Live in London) to put on the iPhone. I am logged in but can't log out. It's weird and it's frustrating.

Yes, I am connected to the network. I tried downloading iTunes again and reinstalling it. No joy.

Sigh

Powderfinger, My Kind Of Scene lyrics...

When everything you thought you had
Goes from worse to bad...



E@L

1 comment:

savannah said...

did you buy applecare when you bought your MAC? i've found them to be very helpful when i've had tech problems, sugar! xoxox

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails