I was chatting to the taxi-driver this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it.
E@L
Free Pastries & Free Wine
-
Yesterday morning, my friend and I went and visited Val’s Bakery, which you
may remember I featured in a post earlier last year. It was her first time
ther...
1 day ago

8 comments:
((((hugs)))) bless your heart! xoox
Hmmm, first signs of twitter.
Sav: it was intense, I hope it won't happen again, but with these anti-pain anti-depressant drugs (I am not depressed, just grumpy - and in pain) I can't guarantee it.
Dick: twitter has no irony, no depth, no resonances... *uncomfortable silence*
Hey Uncles need some love too...
He was relatively young (younger than me) and we were talking about how boring Perth is, yet wondering why so many Singaporeans want to go there to live (his brother, for e.g.)
I guess Singapore is potentially even more boring than Perth.
Scott: let's just say Singapore was lot more boring before I came to town. Draw any conclusions from that that you like.
Scott: let's just say Singapore was lot more boring before I came to town. Draw any conclusions from that that you like.
Post a Comment