Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweeeeeeeet!

I'm in Tokyo and the Japan soccer team are in Melbourne getting their butts kicked! Result, in front of a full house (about 100,000) at the MCG: - Australia 2 - 1 winners!

My only regret is that I had left the restaurant with about 30 colleagues before I heard the final score! Thanks to No1 son for helping me cheer the win over the phone!

I'd put up a video but I can't find one just yet...

I still have four hours of meetings tomorrow morning to get to rub it in...

E@L

(Not that I really care about soccer...)

2 comments:

Skippy-san said...

No free sake for you!

Black Lion Pub in Meguro-great place for a relaxing beer and some Japanese eye candy.............

Please give my regards to Hachiko.

expat@large said...

Skip: next time. Spent my time in Tachikawa.

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails