Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

I Know He WAS Bad, Really Really Awful In Fact, I Know It

But I just never got it. The Michael phenomenon and all that hyper shit. (I think Princess Di and ELvis were wankers as well. Schopenhauer and Hamlet are my only heroes. And Joyce [James ALoyious, not my maid, first name also Joyce so my flatmate reminds me] - no I don't admire the person that Joyce was either. Now I think about it, fuck, I don't admire ANYBODY who is classically admirable!)

OK, I liked the song Black & White quite a bit, even sang it once in a karaoke bar in Indonesia, but everything else about him was tacky and weird and non-spontaneous and perverted (not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that) and no, plastic surgery does not involve replacing the flesh of the body with high molecular weight polymers such as ploystyrene or polyvinyl chloride, so no, he cannot be melted down into toys for the children to play with (instead of vice versa).

Enough. Wacko Jacko, gone.

E@L

4 comments:

Skippy-san said...

Can't say as I disagree with you. He really was a twisted guy. However the way American society works-its us who will branded as heartless. Especially when you don't buy tickets to the movie when it comes out.

savannah said...

yes, to what skippy said. i'll never understand this need for massive grief over celebrities when they die. xoxo

Unknown said...

I never "got" him either. I guess I'm just not young enough. Ba-dum-ching. I've got a pretty wide assortment on my iPod but none of it is his.

expat@large said...

Skip: it's all distractions...

Sav: it's all distractions...

Jay: I'm just got pissed off that I couldn't Moon Walk and good, so I ditched the bastard. Just checked, other than his B&W video, I don't have any either. I'm an adult.

(If I did have any, it would be from the 2G iPhone I bought off Spike last year.)

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails