Move back to Wordpress & Akismet, mate. It's better blogging software anyway.
Oddly enough I had spam fritters a few days ago. Don't think it caused your problems though.
it's a mystery! xoxoxox
Spam. . .em not good, fritters with Heinz oh yes. (sorry having a food moment. . .lol)Its the take away leaflets that drive me mad. Im installing a front door without a letter box. They can return to sender. . . ;-p lol
Spam and eggs! SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,baked beans and SPAM.SPAM is an underratted delicacy.
It's got less SPAM in it!
Spam problems? Results-oriented professional with strong presentation skills will cut your uncalled for comments using bottom-line orientation logistic solutions offsite yield product lineup cost savings and reduced customer-complaint resolution.
@dh..what are y'all smoking, sugar and can i have some? xoxoxo
It's based on something I saw on yahoo....things not to say at a job interview or something.
Disaster - the shop were sold out of spam fritters when I went to buy some more. It was spam & beans with plenty of brown sauce.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Move back to Wordpress & Akismet, mate. It's better blogging software anyway.
Oddly enough I had spam fritters a few days ago. Don't think it caused your problems though.
it's a mystery! xoxoxox
Spam. . .em not good, fritters with Heinz oh yes. (sorry having a food moment. . .lol)
Its the take away leaflets that drive me mad. Im installing a front door without a letter box. They can return to sender. . . ;-p lol
Spam and eggs! SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,baked beans and SPAM.
SPAM is an underratted delicacy.
It's got less SPAM in it!
Spam problems? Results-oriented professional with strong presentation skills will cut your uncalled for comments using bottom-line orientation logistic solutions offsite yield product lineup cost savings and reduced customer-complaint resolution.
@dh..what are y'all smoking, sugar and can i have some? xoxoxo
It's based on something I saw on yahoo....things not to say at a job interview or something.
Disaster - the shop were sold out of spam fritters when I went to buy some more.
It was spam & beans with plenty of brown sauce.
Post a Comment