Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Where Are The Strong?

And who are the trusted?*




--- lots of relevant words about the chaos and crimes in North Africa at the moment.

I am sure can you can fill in the spaces for yourself as anything I could say would only come out as cliches and blandishments... Key point is this - I just hope my friends and colleagues in Libya (and Egypt, haven't heard back from them for a while) are safe and well and positive.

And I sincerely wish that something strong and trustworthy comes out of all this bloody killing each other stuff.


What IS so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?

E@L


* IMHO - some of the most profound and heart-stopping lyrics/questions posed in rock and roll history. Always have and always will give me a chill. Nick Lowe, awesome!

No comments:

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails