And who are the trusted?*
--- lots of relevant words about the chaos and crimes in North Africa at the moment.
I am sure can you can fill in the spaces for yourself as anything I could say would only come out as cliches and blandishments... Key point is this - I just hope my friends and colleagues in Libya (and Egypt, haven't heard back from them for a while) are safe and well and positive.
And I sincerely wish that something strong and trustworthy comes out of all this bloody killing each other stuff.
What IS so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
E@L
* IMHO - some of the most profound and heart-stopping lyrics/questions posed in rock and roll history. Always have and always will give me a chill. Nick Lowe, awesome!
How I Handle Fan Mail and Requests, 2026 Edition
-
I get fan mail, which I think is awesome. Also, in the world we live in,
which includes “AI”-generated scams and other phishing expeditions, it’s
necessary...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment