Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

International Women's Day

Danny in drag. I was going to say he puts on the exact same expression with and without the dress, heels and wig, but then he only has one expression anyway - the 'I've over-exercised my jaw muscles' look.




Some interesting (as in bad) stats on females in the workplace in the voice-over by Dame Judy Dench (who hasn't done bad for herself, career-wise). And I am sure that for whatever is wrong in England, things are 2000 times worse for women in Asia.

However, I heard a quote on the BBC radio this morning: "Women wearing jeans and having a mobile phone does not mean they are free or liberated." Not sure this person meant in the way it sounds out of context, but...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

via Exile On Moan St. (Thought I'd better acknowledge one once in a while.)

E@L

3 comments:

savannah said...

saw this yesterday. nicely done, but i really do wonder how he did the walk so well in those shoes, sugar! xoxox

p.s. thanks for the support and good wishes

expat@large said...

Hey Ms Sav: how did he do the walk in them heels? Same as how you get to Carnegie Hall - practice.

I've haven't checked, I'm sorry to say, but MITM is back home, yeah?

savannah said...

not yet, but he ain't in libya, so that's good. xoxoxo

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails