I think I know what they're trying to say.
Sign in one of the washrooms at the Paolo Nawamin Hospital here in Bangkok.
The Bludger says they mean "exploit".
I'm hoping not.
E@L
Adventures In Kennywood
-
On my way back from Philadelphia after dropping off lil’ miss Sashimi to
her new owner, I stopped in Pittsburgh to visit a friend I haven’t seen in
almost ...
1 day ago


4 comments:
To set your mind at rest, Phil, the key word in the sign is 'jam gat' (จำกัด)which means to limit or restrict.
Are you REALLY sure, Dan? Maybe written by TCM Doctors?
There are a few signs in Thailand where the Thai says something different (or opposite) to the English. I always assumed it was deliberate.
You are up early today, this abstinence must be doing you good, although I assume you will just drink twice as much as usual in March to compensate.
Thinglish? Up early - yep, all these early sober nights are killing my reputation.
Post a Comment