Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Penis Joke

Most politically incorrect comment made during lunch at Ritz the other day, as the champagne flowed:

"Having a penis is great. Everybody should have one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it seems the Japanese think so too. They have a special festival to celebrate the relatively short ones that their men have in those checkered-out genitalia movies we've all had to defocus our eyes to see.



Have A Penis festival.

(Hat-tip to Alvin, as usual for the weird stuff.)

E@L

7 comments:

Lost in Melbourne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in Melbourne said...

Those 'ladies' carrying the 'mascot' of the event certainly look like big strong girls!

In my conversations with girls from that region it would appear to be a cruel joke of kind, in so much as none of them seem to want to be near a Japanese Penis at all!

Momentary Madness said...

Penis festival.
1. “When does the festival start?”
2. “Well, it never finishes, it’s always coming.”
(I guess you have to say something or?)

expat@large said...

The great irony of this post is that I'm back on the foot pain medication (an SNRI, this time Cymbalta) that makes my penis shrink/disappear.

Momentary Madness said...

Expat@ I’m not going to click on my penis shrink/disappear, that’s a cursor feat - and a half - I’ve no idea how to go about.

expat@large said...

MM: LOL! It is not an incantantion, nothing bad will happen to you! (I'm presuming I'm not a wizard.) It's merely a URL to the explanation.

Dick Headley said...

Looks like Sunday in Adelaide.

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails