Suddenly I carefully considered that if I ever start a sentence with 'suddenly' I should be shot.
E@L
The Big Idea: Jocelyn Cullity
-
Some tales are as old as time. Corruption in power, rooting for the
underdog that’s willing to take on the Big Bad, these are the stories
people have loved...
1 hour ago

6 comments:
OK.
That's why my people say 'All of a sudden...'
Entirely too many people have guns.
I had an English professor who hated the word "which"-he would go on "which hunts" grading papers.
basically and like are overused, too
Actually, you are literally really correct..
The best line in a book that I ever read.
"Suddenly nothing happened"
Well actually it wasn't the best line, but it fits your blog post.
Oh and by the way I have now tried to read the capture 5 times and it has rejected each one.
Post a Comment