Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

D'oh!


Been there



Done that

~~~~~~~~~~~

May have put this up before somewhere. Nevermind. Last few days the paint uncle has been in, taking apart my life and making me put it back together again...

(That's about half the books from the book-shelf in my bedroom. There are four other book-shelves in the living room.)

While cleaning out the guff that is not wanted on the voyage, I found a fair copy of this cartoon inside a large notebook that the prolific MercerMachine wanted me to write my novel in - he is a long-hand composer and wanted to push me this way but I have started mucking around for NaNoWriMo instead... (OK he gave me the notebook four years ago, but what's the rush?) [Typos have not been corrected in that NaNoWriMo entry so it may be even weirder than it's meant to be - rush, forward, keep typing, don't look back...]

E@L (aka Fyodor)

-- p.s. why the hell does Evernote on the Mac not show the fracking word-count?

4 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

I've been trying to read the same book since the summer.

Joanne Casey said...

Me too, I don't want to look stupid! Not that a book will help me.

expat@large said...

I asked my girlfriend if she wanted a book for Christmas, and she said...

....

....

....

....

....

No thanks I've already got one.

[ba-boom-tish]

Joanne Casey said...

Haha I know the feeling.

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails