Moving office, post-company takeover (again), to the seventh ring of hell (near Changi Airport) in April. What a bunch of fools.
We don't even know the new structure of the company yet...
Don't start me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am seriously thinking that the Spinellis coffee shop near my apartment could be my home-office from that time on. But as I am travelling about 75% of time, I doubt this would be the thorn in their paw I am hoping it could be.
E@L
The Big Idea: Fiona Moore
-
While Lord of the Rings may seem like it’s all about corrupting power and
evil forces, it’s also about people rising to meet challenges, step into
new role...
17 hours ago



3 comments:
That means you will be able to meet N for lunches?
Why does she come all the way from Tampines for the hazelnut choc-spin at Spinellis for lunch.
Well how else is she supposed to meet you in your office for lunch? Durrr :P
Post a Comment