Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

George Carlin & a VERY young Jon Stewart



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to an email from a friend of mine who recently made it to 60*, in which he spoke about HIS health problems, I listed all the tablets I currently take for all my minor (compared to his) health problems. (Never ask me how I am!) He came back with:

I remember as a tacker sitting in the back seat of my grandparent's car listening to the exchange of pill popping anecdotes, and asking that timeless question "Are we there yet" ...

I guess we are there now ...


~~~~~~~

Not sure if it's his line or not, but it reminded me of George Carlin...

E@L

* definitely a George Carlin line.

2 comments:

savannah said...

when carlin was at the top of his game, he was stellar! near the end of his life, his routine was too bitter for me to enjoy. this was grand to watch, sugar, thank you. xoxoxoxo

expat@large said...

bitter, cynical, misanthropic - yes, but there must be a downside?

Free Podcast

Related Posts with Thumbnails